Who this course is for:
This group is open to anyone grieving any kind of loss of a loved one, at any stage. Whether your loss was recent or you've been grieving for many years, this group will provide the support and practical tools to help you find healing and peace.
During each module Nathalie will:
- Reveal ways actively engage the grieving process
- Share strategies for making space for all the thoughts and feelings that arise when we are grieving
- Help you understand how to move through the pain of loss while remembering and honoring your loved one
- Provide opportunities for sharing your grief story and connecting with others going through a similar experience.
- Self-paced course with over 2 hours of video content and downloadable resource material
- A private Facebook group for ongoing community support
- Unlimited access to video recordings for 1 year.
- Module 1 - A Deeper Understanding of Grief
- Module 2 - Understanding of Grief & Trauma
- Module 3 - Support – Self-Support and Support from Others
- Module 4 - The Power of Sharing Your Story of Grief & Trauma
- Module 5 – Creating Meaning After Loss
- Module 6 – How to Move Forward From Here