Dates and Times:
- Starting January 13th, weekly on Thursday
7:00-8:00 pm CET (Central European Time) on Zoom - for your timezone conversion click here.
Who this course is for:
This group is open to anyone grieving any kind of loss of a loved one, at any stage. Whether your loss was recent or you've been grieving for many years, this group will provide the support and practical tools to help you find healing and peace.
During each Zoom gathering, Nathalie will:
- Reveal ways actively engage the grieving process
- Share strategies for making space for all the thoughts and feelings that arise when we are grieving
- Help you understand how to move through the pain of loss while remembering and honoring your loved one
- Provide opportunities for sharing your grief story and connecting with others going through a similar experience.
- A weekly 1-hour online gathering via Zoom for six weeks
- Weekly emails from Nathalie with helpful resources
- A private Facebook group for ongoing community support
- Unlimited access to video recordings of Nathalie’s weekly support meetings.
Please note, in order to respect the confidentiality of all group members, participant conversation will not be included in the recordings.
Registration closes at 12 noon
CET on Tuesday, January 11th, 2021